[HPC-NEWS] G100: scratch is almost full – quota imposed

HPC Cineca portal at hpc.cineca.it
Mon Dec 18 10:33:19 CET 2023

G100: scratch is almost full – quota imposed  (https://www.hpc.cineca.it/newsletter/g100-scratch-is-almost-full-quota-imposed-5/)

Dear G100 Users,

we inform you that during the weekend, the scratch space has reached the occupation of over 90%. This may cause malfunctions in the filesystems. To avoid reaching 100% occupancy, we temporarily set a quota of 20 TB on the scratch folder of each user. We encourage you to clean your scratch folders by removing useless data or by moving data to work and dres spaces. We will inform you as soon as normal occupancy will be restored and the quota removed.

Best regards,
HPC User Support @ CINECA