[HPC-NEWS] LEONARDO: DNS and Slurm issues

HPC Cineca portal at hpc.cineca.it
Tue Jan 9 12:01:07 CET 2024

LEONARDO: DNS and Slurm issues  (https://www.hpc.cineca.it/newsletter/leonardo-dns-and-slurm-issues/)

Dear Users,

We are experiencing an issues with the DNS server of Leonardo. This issue causes the impossibility to access internet websites and DBs from Leonardo nodes (both login and compute). It is also affecting the Slurm commands, preventing job submission and queue checking. The jobs running should not be affected by the issue.

We will inform you as soon as the problem is solved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

HPC User Support @ CINECA