sp4: gamess & dalton

Sigismondo Boschi s.boschi a cineca.it
Mer 23 Mar 2005 16:40:09 CET

Sorry... I was forgetting the English version. Here it is.

dalton ver. 2.0 & gamess ver. 2004.nov.11 using respectively the commands:

module load gamess
module load dalton

You can also use the "helpers" (after invoking the corrseponding "module
load"):

subgamess
subdalton

Type "subgamess" or "subdalton" alone to have a minimal help.

Do not hesitate to contact me in case of troubles with the two
applications or with the "helpers".

However the old versions are still available, in case of problems with
the new ones, loading instead the moduldes:

module load gamess-2003.dic.13
module load dalton-1.2.1

We wish to install soon the packages (and the "helpers") on clx too.

Happy Eastern to all of you.
--
Sigismondo Boschi, Ph.D.               tel: +39 051 6171559
CINECA (High Performance Systems)      fax: +39 051 6137273 - 6132198