SFS problems ($CINECA_HOME and $CINECA_DATA)

HPC-News portal a hpc.cineca.it
Gio 8 Maggio 2008 10:34:02 CEST

Dear Users

Unfortunately the problems we had yesterday with the sfs were more serious than we first thought with the result the filesystem has again gone down. This means that the for the moment the $CINECA_HOME and $CINECA_DATA directories are unavailable on both the SP5 and BCX. As soon we have more information on when they will be back we'll let you know.

Please note however that $CINECA_SCRATCH is unaffected and despite the sfs problem both clusters are up and running.

our apologies for the inconvenience
best wishes
CINECA support
Sent by: Andrew Emerson