SP5 status update

Girotto Ivan i.girotto a cineca.it
Ven 3 Ott 2008 12:19:05 CEST

Dear SP5 users,

due to an hardware problem we need to keep the SP5 closed to the users until
monday. We are waiting for a component which has to be replaced. We would
reassure you about the data saved on /scratch. The file system is umounted
and the "cleaning operations" are stopped. We will send a mail on this
mailing list to inform you about both the status of the machine and re-enable
removing data from /scratch.

Best,

Ivan.

--

Ivan Girotto - i.girotto a cineca.it - Tel.+39 051 6171369
Supercomputing Group - superc a cineca.it