Gaussian09 available on IBM-SP6

Elda Rossi e.rossi a cineca.it
Mer 21 Ott 2009 14:08:25 CEST

Dear users,
Gaussian 09, the last release of the famous Chemistry package, is now
available on the IBM-SP6 machine.
To use it you should be enabled to the "gaussian group". If not yet part
of the group contact our help desk by sending a mail to (superc a cineca.it).
You can get detailed information on the package from our hpc portal:
http://hpc.cineca.it
following (in the menu on the left) Docs/Scientific Software.

I also recall to our Chemistry users that several packages of interest
are already available on SP6 and others will arrive soon.

 - For Chemistry/Physics: abinit, cp2k, ...
 - For ab initio Chemistry: Gaussian, gamess, ...
 - For Molecular Dynamics: gromacs, lammps, ...

Check our "software catalogue
<http://www.cineca.it/bdp/r/sezioni/risorse/hardware/software?CODICE=ibmsp6_5376_hpc&BSDVAR_TIPOLOGIA=hpc0_hpc&BSDVAR_TIPOLOGIA=hpc>"
often to stay tuned!

--