HELP DESK

HPC-News portal a hpc.cineca.it
Gio 4 Mar 2010 17:10:15 CET

Dear users,
          we are pleased to announce the coming into service of our
brand new HELP DESK!!!

At this URL:

https://hpc.cineca.it/

you can find a couple of semaphores indicating the status of our machines:
they provide visual and intuitive informations and by clicking on them
a brief comment on the current status of the selected machine will be shown.

On the top left of the page you can see an avatar (WOW!) representing the staff
member currently on duty (if any :) ) and by clicking on it the "terms of service"
and some more informations about our team will appear.

Hoping you'll have a chance to appreciate our new interface,
we would like to wish you all a good day and productive working sessions!!!

All the best

The User Support Team
SCAI-CINECA

Sent by: Riccardo Brunino