Cleanup procedure on SP6 scratch disks (from Oct the 1st)

HPC-News portal a hpc.cineca.it
Mer 29 Set 2010 18:31:27 CEST

Dear users,
I would like to remind you the cleanup procedure on the CINECA_SCRATCH filesystem: files older then 30 days will be daily cancelled.

This procedure will start in two days (next Friday, October the 1st, early in the morning) and will be incremental. We expect to be fully operational in about one month.

The removed files will be listed in a file under your home directory named

CLEAN_yyyymmdd.log

where yyymmdd refers to the date of the cancell operation.

Please be sure to save your valuable files, by moving them to CINECA_DATA or to local systems.

Regards,
Elda Rossi

Sent by: Elda Rossi