PLX status update: UP and Running

HPC-news portal a hpc.cineca.it
Mer 25 Maggio 2011 17:34:48 CEST

HPC User Support (hpc.cineca.it)

======== PLX STATUS UPDATE: UP AND RUNNING ===================================

Dear users,

 this is to inform you that the scratch filesystem has been reformatted and
the production is open now.

However, you personal data previously present on the scratch disks, have not
yet been recovered. The copy is under way and is expected to finish in few
days. We will inform you when the recovery will be completed.

Please note that you will not find your data on the original path, but on the
CINECA_DATA filesystem instead:

/shared/data/recovery_scratch_plx/scratch

/shared/data/recovery_scratch_plx/scratch_new

We kindly ask you to move the data to the scratch disks by yourself, in order
to restore the original status.

We apologize once again for the inconvenience,

Regards,

Elda Rossi

Kind regards,

HPC User Support,