[HPC-NEWS] Quantum Computing Cloud Resources Update

HPC Cineca portal at hpc.cineca.it
Mon Jul 1 15:07:45 CEST 2024

Quantum Computing Cloud Resources Update  (https://www.hpc.cineca.it/newsletter/quantum-computing-cloud-resources-update/)

Dear Users,

we are pleased to announce some new additions to our Quantum Computing cloud and emulation resources :

As of July, we are the first to have access to Pasqal's cloud resources for their Quantum Analog Neutral Atom Computer
We have expanded the Quantum Suite of quantum emulators on Leonardo ( module load profile/quantum ) and Galileo100 ( module load profile/quantum , module load autoload ), now includes: Cirq (Google) – module load cirq
Ocean (D-wave) – module load ocean
Qiskit (IBM) – module load qiskit
Pulser (Pasqal) – module load pulser
Qibo – module load qibo
Pennylane – module load pennylane
Quantum Matcha Tea – module load qmatcha_tea
We remind you that our collaboration with D-Wave for their quantum cloud resources remains active.
You can find more information at the following links:

https://www.quantumcomputinglab.cineca.it/en/resources  (https://www.quantumcomputinglab.cineca.it/en/resources/)
https://www.hpc.cineca.it/hpc-access/access-cineca-resources/iscra-projects/  (https://www.hpc.cineca.it/hpc-access/access-cineca-resources/iscra-projects/)
https://www.hpc.cineca.it/our-activities/technologies/quantum-computing/  (https://www.hpc.cineca.it/our-activities/technologies/quantum-computing/)
Best Regards.
Cineca HPC Department-Quantum Computing Lab