$CINECA_HOME and $CINECA_DATA now available

Carlo Cavazzoni c.cavazzoni a cineca.it
Mar 27 Gen 2009 18:10:43 CET

Dear User,

the two filesystems $CINECA_HOME and $CINECA_DATA
has been fixed and they are now available again on both  BCX and SP5.

Most probably the problem was caused by many concurrent attempts
to write data on filesets already full.
In particular the filesets:

/sfs/sanfs/home/userogs
/sfs/sanfs/home/userfranc
/sfs/sanfs/data/userfranc
/sfs/sanfs/data/usergrant
/sfs/sanfs/data/userhpe
/sfs/sanfs/data/userinfm
/sfs/sanfs/data/userunivts
/sfs/sanfs/data/userdeisa
/sfs/sanfs/data/userinaf2

_ARE FULL_.

** We kindly ask users having their data on the filesets listed above
(check with: echo $CINECA_HOME or echo $CINECA_DATA),
to examine stored files and possibly free disk space.
We will also contact users with highest occupation to find alternative
solution.

Thanks in advance for your collaboration,
and sorry for the troubles all this may cause,
best regards,

carlo cavazzoni